As soon as dump file is sent to us we work on its decoding and make trial version of dongle emulator for you. We contact you with login and password to your user area account where you can download HASPHL2010 and file that has .DNG extension. This is a virtual image of your dongle. No need to download HASPHL2010 again if you had it already installed.
Otherwise download HASPHL2010.zip, open it and copy and paste HASPHL2010 to your c:\HASPHL folder for example.
We strongly recommend downloading and saving .DNG file to the same folder. If you click your virtual dongle image link and downloading doesn't start, please try to click it using right mouse button and select "Save object as" option.
Then launch HASPHL2010.exe.
HASPHL2010 installs low level driver within your system so it is required to have Administrators privileges, in other words make sure you have logged in as administrator before HASP dongle emulator driver installation.
Then open "Emulator" tab and press "Start service" button. If service is started successfully you will see appropriate message and version information in Status window.
When service is started please click "Load Dump" button and select your virtual dongle image file that has .DNG extension.
Then please open "Emulator" tab. If everything is ok you will see data in "License" window and ID of your key appears in "Dongles" window. ID is different from the passwords you got while dumping your key so do not worry about that.
Now you are ready to start your software.
- If your software doesn't start let's do short troubleshooting cause it seems something was wrong during the installation.
- Open HASPHL2010.exe, "Stop service", close HASPHL2010.
- Please downloaded and install latest dongle drivers
HASP Dongle drivers:
HardLock dongle drivers:
- Restart your computer;
- Open HASPHL2010, "Start service" and make sure you have loaded DNG file from "Dongles" tab when dongle emulator is started.
- Please check what does the licensed dongles window show? There must be one or couple of numbers, depending on quantity of dongles you want to emulate
- If solution doesn't work again
-please download DebugView utility from following URL:
-Launch HASPHL2010, open "Emulator" tab, press "Stop" and "Start" buttons.
-Run your software.
-Then save DebugView log file using "File\Save As" and send it us by e-mail.