USB Dongle Backup and Recovery Troubleshooting
- If your software doesn't start let's do short troubleshooting cause it seems something was wrong during the installation.
- Please downloaded and install latest dongle drivers
Safe-Net (Aladdin) HASP Dongle drivers:
Safe-Net (Aladdin) HardLock dongle drivers:
http://www.safenet-inc.com/support/hardlock/index.aspx Safe-Net (Rainbow) Sentinel SuperPRO, UltraPRO dongle drivers:
- Restart your computer;
- Open DongleBackup2012, "Start service" and make sure you have loaded DNG file from "Dongles" tab when dongle emulator is started.
- Please check what does the licensed dongles window show : there must be one or couple of numbers, depending on quantity of dongles you want to emulate.
If solution doesn't work again
Please open Start/Control Panel/System and Security/System/Device Manager and check for SafeNet devices
- Following devices may appear in Device Manager/USB Devices
- SafeNet Inc. USB Key;
- SafeNet USB SuperPRO/UltraPRO;
- SafeNet Inc. HASP Key;
- SafeNet Inc. Hardlock Key;
- SafeNet Inc. Sentinel HL Key;
If you see any of SafeNet devices, but software doesn't start, make sure emulator driver is started, open Dumper tab, select "File debug output" option, and start your software.
Then send us c:\usbdbr2012.log file and we'll do our best to find and fix the problem!